Registration for the conference is now OPEN and can be accessed here.
Alison Richard Building, University of Cambridge, Wednesday 9th September 2015
With Keynote Speaker Prof. Jane Winters, Professor of Digital History and Head of Publications, Institute of Historical Research
We are hoping to cover a range of topics, including:
- Ethical questions around researching with big data
- Text mining and OCR
- Data visualisation methods
- Mapping and GIS
- Programming for historians
- Digitisation processes
- The use of the web as research tool and archive
- Crowdsourcing and social media
The call for papers is OPEN until 30th June. See the full CfP here.
Register for the conference. Or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.