Cambridge AHRC Doctoral Training Partnership and SMKE funding competition 2015
Are there people who use social media in ways which inspire, challenge or engage you? Want to organise an event or activity where other PhD students in the Arts and Humanities can learn from social media practitioners outside academia how to...
- organise a social media publicity campaign
- crowdsource volunteers for a project
- create video or graphics which will grab attention online
- create a collective blog
- analyse interactions with online audiences
- assess the credibility of social media sources
- run effective meetings in a virtual world?
Or want to share any other examples of social media practice which will benefit PhD students in the Arts and Humanities who want to make use of social media to shape their online presence as researchers?
With funding from the Cambridge AHRC Doctoral Training Partnership, the Social Media Knowledge Exchange is offering up to three small grants of £500 for Cambridge PhD students to work with us to organise knowledge exchange events and activities in Cambridge before the end of September 2015.
Read more and sign up online here